We are now hiring full and part time DBT Therapists!
Turning Point Mental Health is a small private outpatient mental health clinical specializing in Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
Why join our team?
- We care deeply about what we do and strive to provide excellent care.
- Because your voice counts – we rely on the team for feedback, direction, and support.
- You will have the professional freedom to develop in the direction you choose.
- Relaxed, fun work environment.
- Attending weekly case consultation team meetings.
- Participating in training as a part of DHS certification.
- Provide model adherent DBT individual therapy and skills group training.
- Maintaining caseload and completing documentation in a timely manner
- Minnesota Licensed Mental Health Professional (LICSW, LPCC, LMFT, LP)
- Excellent Communication Skills
Benefits & Compensation
Turning Point offers a competitive salary and flexible benefit package including:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Board Approved Continuing Education
- Supplemental Insurances
- Paid Time Off
Please send your resume to Shelley@turningpointduluth.com or fax to (218) 727-0875.